bc people up here keep asking where i get my stuff from, heres a short list of shops i have dealt with and can recommend:
- edzerza gallery
– gorgeous printed clothing! takes a while to arrive to finland but well worth the wait.
- blue rose red eye
– loving the beadwork and art, and have ordered more than once, and probably will again. whatever catches your eye, go and get it!
- beadwork by hawlii
– i absolutely adore the modernish touches on her beadwork, wish shed list more stuff!
- cheyenne noon
– beadwork, mostly, jewellry and other small items. beautiful work!
– more beaded jewellery, gorgeous hoops
- ora louise boutique
– beaded jewellery and other accessories, quick shipping and lovely style!
- beyond buckskin
– a large selection of contemporary native american fashion from streetwear to couture
- miessi design
– one of my resellers plus they have a lovely selection of a whole lot of saami design and handicraft
there are more, will add when i remember!